02-02-2021, 01:14 PM   #42
Art__Vandelay
Lieutenant Colonel
Croatia
Rep
Drives: 2023 G80 M3 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Deep View Post
Good points! I was switching between a new GT4 and the new M4. After checking out both and driving both I ended up with ordering a new M4C, because of the many things you mentioned in favor to the G80.

The GT4 is a great car, but comparing everything like practicality, interior, entertainment and so on, the M4C catched my attention more for the same amount of money my config would have been for both cars.
And I do like both worlds, good driving and still some nice tech / luxury, and in terms of the later, P is way behind BMW.
Also in terms of modding the cars, P is very intolerant in terms of warranty if something pops up even if you only changed the wheels to not OEM.

But in the end, it really depends on what you really want and where you put your priorities. Both have their pros and cons, and in the end the decision comes when you answer yourself what matters more to you.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Though, while the GT4 is a lovely car, the listed cons are even more evident here than on the 992. You have even less space, less luxury and the infotainment system is much older and technically behind the system of the 992. So I definitely understand your decision.

But then again, I had the last 3 generations of the M3 and while I loved all of them a Porsche would definitely be an appealing change, plus I really like the 992 overall.
Appreciate 1
Dr.Deep1827.00