BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: Part of the process%E2%80%A6

R44 Titanium System

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7UpYfoT3nI&t=3s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
concur, just get an improvement over the stock as the S58 can not sound like the S63.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkr15 View Post
Lmao now that's another option. I wonder how that sounds. Wish someone had a video. I've decided against MPE though which is good. I'm waiting for you guys to add the r44 it's between that and the Remus for me. I'm leaning r44 because there's no cutting and it's similar cost as the Remus for full titanium you just need a wrench. It also sounds a bit more unique than this new video of shmees car maybe because of the material. I don't understand why other manufacturers also don't make exhausts bolt on aside from AA and R44.
Hey guys, so here is the R44 Titanium system. As discussed previously this system is a direct replacement and can be lifted straight in to replace the standard system with around 10 bolts. No cutting is involved and is a super easy install.

This system offers full OEM valve control as well as being complete with Carbon tips.

Sound wise, you get a deeper more open tone in comfort which is still a lot more enhanced than stock yet is still great for daily driving.

Once the valves are open is when you really get the race tones with deep crackles, burbles and the occasional natural pop. Its a really fun quality system so any questions feel free to fire away!

Appreciate 2
BMWM4CX281.50
kiw1617.00