03-04-2024, 11:09 AM   #29
Savvymarvy
Marvelous
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW m340

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalfred View Post
When you request PCD, the CA puts it as a request and so your VIR (Vehicle Inquiry Report) should say Assign to: PCD when you ask your CA to look into their system. It should be done BEFORE status 150 as once the production begins they are done pretty quick and shipped to port and the port varies depending on if you do PCD or not. There have been some who have been able to get it after status 150 but they had to jump through some hoops and headaches and it will delay your delivery as your car might need to be moved to a different port or assign a different ship now that you are doing PCD. Ive attached mine VIR from the dealers system and this was done at order 112 when I got my production number.

Once your car hits port and its cleared by the local VPC (usually 3 days to 1 wk), then VPC sends out an email to you confirming PCD delivery and the available dates. You then get to choose the date and confirm it with PCD
Makes sense. Thanks.
Unfortunately, I would not be getting PCD this time around. Good news is I’d be getting my car sooner, probably by the end of this month
Appreciate 0