12-14-2021, 06:42 PM   #36
Sinjen
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Grigio Telesto '22 M4CX

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachinesWithSouls View Post
I'm curious why you didn't go for another F-Type?

Not crazy about the tweaks to the look of the mid-cycle refresh. They also tuned out some of the volume under 3500 RPM…which is like, sort of the whole point. I'd have to order one too and at their normal prices, even 5-10% off MSRP, they're objectively less value than their competition. I got mine for nearly $29k off sticker brand new…lmao. I originally wanted to trade up into a 2020 SVR right before I ordered the G82, but they were impossible to find. It sucks because the dealer was awesome, and the 5/60 b2b warranty and included maintenance is awesome.

The M4 does not look nearly as good, and frankly sounds like shit, but is truly an all-round better car, in basically every measurable way. It's the personal preferences and driving characteristics that I love about the F-Type. And you don't see many either. I'll grab an SVR some day for like $40k and drive it until the wheels fall off, they outright ban ICE, or I'm dead. It is one of the most, if not the most visceral drives this side of an exotic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieNuo View Post
Stunning, love everything about it, but one glaring omission especially being in the northeast is the M drive professional. Any reason you didn't tick the box?
I have an aversion to cheap gimmicks…even if they are literally cheap. Maybe dumb if even only for resale, but idgaf. I'm not measuring drifts or using 10 different levels of traction control, ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWriter View Post
Look great, congrats.

And is that your garage?!
No that's the detailer's shop. The guy who runs it's is a real pro and also happens to be a super nice guy. First rate through and through, as you can see from his shop. I believe he does storage too.
Appreciate 1