View Single Post
      07-24-2019, 09:19 PM   #168
Astro_train
Private
Rep
Drives: 19 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanescent03 View Post
Wish we could take three best parts of all the cars and put them together ... I always get tempted by the AMGs but the Ms just seem happier on the track, have more forum support for the track, and have been available in manual in the past. The stalk gear lever has been weird to me too but I think I'm over that. I hear a rumor the next c63 won't have the V8 but I hope that isn't true. The motor is the main argument for getting that car (interior more luxurious too but more of a fringe benefit in my eye)
I'pretty sure the next C63 is not going to have a V8, same like BMW and Audi did with the M3/4 and RS4/5. You guys have to realize that the regulations and taxes are tough in Europe. The M5, E63 or RS6 may be a different story at least for a certain time, but I can't imagine they will offer a V8 for the class below.[/QUOTE]

Owned a CPO one for 6 months... the engine and driving it in sport + mode is the only way to drive it. It is the closest thing to driving an actual sports sedan but lifted off the ground. My biggest gripe was it's awful MPG and infotainment system. I had a 2018 so I believe they made some improvements over this year and the 2020 got a facelift. I paid $64k ($83k sticker) for mine and it had 4100 miles. But I couldn't stay away from a true sports sedan and got a deal on my M4. Plus I actually walked away with a few bux on the trade. I know it's subjective but it also felt a bit too on the lux side cause to most people think it's just another MB SUV..
Attached Images

Appreciate 0