Drives: '24 M3 CS; '22 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmonkeyjr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanescent03 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmonkeyjr View Post
My 650awhp GLC63 lol

Just sat in one and revved it a bit yesterday — absolutely love the sound of that motor (maybe a little too much overrun popping tho lol).

If I weren't doing track days, I'd really strongly consider the GLC63. They're sweet!
Yes they put a "mild" burple tune on it lol. Only engages in sport+ as I drive in Sport around town. Great car with awesome power delivery. The bmw tech is way beyond though.
Wish we could take three best parts of all the cars and put them together ... I always get tempted by the AMGs but the Ms just seem happier on the track, have more forum support for the track, and have been available in manual in the past. The stalk gear lever has been weird to me too but I think I'm over that. I hear a rumor the next c63 won't have the V8 but I hope that isn't true. The motor is the main argument for getting that car (interior more luxurious too but more of a fringe benefit in my eye)

Appreciate 0