View Single Post
      04-05-2021, 09:13 AM   #37
Transfer
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bronco Wildtrak, Tesla MYP

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecowboy85 View Post
Honestly this is why forums suck sometimes, opinions are just that, but some here would have you believe that the Michelins are Gods gift to cars lol. NO ONE is pushing these cars hard enough on the streets that the tire differential would be that noticeable. Unless you're racing every where you go the P-zeros are just as good. I'm in Chicago we just had our last (hopefully) cold stretch the P-zeros worked just as good as the Michelins I know cause my 911 has michelins on it.

Don't buy the hype if your car has P-zeros you haven't lost anything other than just bragging about having michelins. Now for the track that's a different conversation I agree. But for 90% of the driving on the street that these cars get used on? I wouldn't worry at all.
The PS4S has a wider optimal operating temp range, better wear, and more comfort. Those are big things in my book.

I think it's also very telling that every single press car has PS4S. BMW pulled this shit for X3M as well. All press vehicles on the Michelins but most delivered cars are on Continentals.
Appreciate 0