09-04-2023, 07:24 PM   #3
Berzerker
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2024 M4 Convertible

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2quick View Post
Hi all. My first post. What a great forum. A wealth of knowledge here. And this will be my first BMW. 2024 M4 Competition xDrive Coupe. Just need to decide on what color and options. Leaning towards white with red full leather. Options is taking more time. Will not be a daily driver.

After watching quite a bit of videos. I'm amazed how fast they are. And how well they handle and brake. The only minor complaint i have is the sound. Which is better in sport mode. But could be better. Again, a minor issue compared to everything else. Hope everyone is doing well.
Can't comment on color itself, definitely personal choice, but white w/ red interior 100% works. Just make sure it's full and not just "extended"

If it's not a daily driver, probably things like the Driving Assistance Professional package might not be worth it (active driving assist, traffic jam assist and adaptive cruise) unless any of those features are worth.

Laser lights are a 100% must on any G8x IMO. The looks alone are the factor, regardless of performance.

Otherwise the HUD, power tailgate, and remote start are worth it enough for the executive package, maybe heated steering wheel as well if you're in a colder climate and would like to drive it during the colder months. Carbon Buckets may also be a consideration if you're going to track the car, but definitely sit in some first to determine whether you like the comfort and ease/difficulty of getting in and out. Carbon Ceramics might be worth it as well in that case. If it's just a road car, or you're going to have other people in the car as well, I'd skip carbon ceramics and buckets.
Appreciate 2