06-09-2021, 03:07 PM   #1001
BeemerScreamer
Registered
Rep
Drives: NOW: '21 M550i / B4: F82 M4

Great Car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phxF80 View Post
As promised here are a couple pics after having my tint installed. Just ticked 119 miles today haha!

Only warning I will say to anyone who gets theirs with the gloss/piano black exterior accents… you're probably going to have swirls and need them corrected. My side skirts look rough. Also, I would also recommend getting them PPFd. Apparently I must not know how to step out of a car properly and have already clipped it with my flip flops. And 100% know my gf will be slamming them with heels.

On another note, I did have a small issue with getting delivery last Friday. Nothing major but the car arrived late. So I got free delivery, some OEM all weather floor mats, and aN OEM sun shade. Which whatever I will take it.

I did create an IG account for anyone that wants to follow my progress and pics. You can find me @crooklynm3.

If anyone has any questions about the ride or my process, feel free to reach out.

Enjoy guys!
Great car, man! Love the color choice. I'm also thinking of building one with Brooklyn Gray, but with Orange interior. Still debating though, as I currently have '21 M550i so it's a bit too early to switch cars after only 4 months. Still, the new M4 (in my humble opinion) is the sexiest looking M car ever produced. The new oversized grills look freaking amazing! I'll post some pictures and updates if I do end up getting an allocation in about 3 weeks for a '22 AWD build, which is pushing the build price into low 90's. I know, it's absolutely insane to pay that much for an M3, but I'm seriously considering. I've also considered the 911 carrera S route, but I'm not quite there yet (mentally) and financially lol.

Anywho, great color choice. Enjoy your car and post some more videos!
Appreciate 0