kjx
///M ♥ Recycled Dinosaurs
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, BMW X5 45e

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimmy View Post
I wouldn’t look too much into that tracker.

I originally secured an allocation near the end of July and went into scheduled for production on August 2nd with a week 36 build. It went back to order received and then back into scheduled for production on the same day on September 1st with a week 37 build and I’m still in scheduled for production. I have no doubt I’ll be bumped up to at least week 38 if not more. Man I hope some of y’all here start having better luck to give the rest of us hope but it looks like everyone is getting bumped around. I just don’t understand how the fuck these delays are that bad. Why would you release allocations if it meant potentially delaying orders by 3+ months ffs.
My car switched to ‘production begins’ overnight and I have received a VIN. My second ‘scheduled for production’ step lasted only a day. The first time it was in that step, before going back to order received, it was there for quite a bit.

Hopefully other cars including yours have switched or are getting to this stage soon.

Also, the last Genius I talked to may have been correct - the production week may actually be Friday to Friday and starts 3 days prior to the start of the calendar week.

Last edited by kjx; 09-10-2021 at 10:50 AM..
Appreciate 1