02-25-2022, 02:37 PM   #156
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortexiphan View Post

Actually, iX and XM give me comfort, because it shows that BMW M will survive, and run by forward-looking people. The dinosaurs in this forum would run the brand to the ground in a few years.
The dinosaur is the guy who doesn’t do his homework to understand that the battery powered vehicle is actually very damaging for the planet… Very damaging…

While every NA engine had a certain character and engineering approach being an unique “organism” in this wide spectrum of “animals” ,the electric vehicle will not benefit from the same very personal experience due to being very similar in any aspects with the others, providing less unique attributes that can convince that its DNA is “that different”.
Quiet with electric buzz providing no exhilarating experience in terms of involving all your senses, the new bread of vehicle is pretty similar with the one next door so I am not sure what it will make it really that different to justify a certain image, or more, a different price… even the luxury materials are lately replaced buy cheaper materials trumpeted as green.
So, pretty much, just another object that you choose because the drawers fit your needs or because the reviews praised more some better ergonomics properties.

So, I am not sure if this “run the brand to the ground “ is not actually a “follow the herd” suicide….
Appreciate 2
zb26031055.50