View Single Post
      03-19-2024, 07:02 AM   #45
LuvMyE92
Occasionally frequent poster
Rep
Drives: CT5V-Blackwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
And there isn't a car manufacturer on the planet that lets you pick every single option, individually, so, you're really just punching the air.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post
Porsche
As noted (he was joking) Porsche doesn't do this any more, but they used to, long ago. So did Mini when they first came out, which was very cool. Now it's packages. Not that I want another Mini.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
I like the power trunk, because I don’t like touching my paint. You’d grab the spoiler and just scratch the hell out of it, after repeat trunk closings.
Use the inside handle! That's why it's there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
I think you're misunderstanding. I absolutely adore a HUD and will option it on every car I own from now on and will have to really think if I'm ever in a situation where I will be buying a car without one.
I just bought an older car for track use, and it doesn't have HUD, and I really miss it.

Another thought, if it's a consideration for any of you, is that a lack of HUD will hurt you big time if you plan to sell the car yourself. Partly d/t to the price, but mostly that knowledgeable buyers will just pass you by. When I was F8x shopping, I noticed that non-HUD cars were sitting on lots for many months, even when fairly priced.
Past: E24,E28(3),E34,E36,E37,E38(2),E39(4),E46,E89,E92 (obviously),F01,F06,F10,F30,F87,G12,G30(2),G82(2)
Appreciate 2
Limegrntaln13536.50
Mike02z2024.00