01-02-2022, 08:42 PM   #67
Trojan4evr
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 G80 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty View Post
I've got about 4300 miles on mine (AWD M3) as well and your videos don't raise any red flags for me. I've noticed that the shifts get more aggressive / quicker the deeper you get in the pedal in D3/S3. That said, I'll have to pay special attention the next time to see if I notice the same behavior as in you video.

Also, I see quite a few folks talking about the delay at drive off, but I wonder if they've accidentally turned on auto hill assist. It happened to me and I thought something was wrong with the car. I only mention it because it looks like yours "on" based on the "Auto H" at the top right of your gauge cluster.

What's also strange to me is that you have two widgets on your M-Mode gauge cluster. For some reason as soon as I switch to M-Mode I lose my right widget....I've found the correct settings in the menus to add one, but I don't have the option for the righthand side. I thought it was some weird oversight, but seeing yours makes me think a)I'm an idiot and am missing something simple of b) I actually have a problem.
You can adjust the right widget with the BC button. The left is configured through the display set up on the iDrive.
Appreciate 2
Nifty73.50