bmw noob
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 Comp x-drive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObviousChild View Post
You just described my exact situation except my wife doesn't give a shit and it's my 13yo kid who prefers IoM Green. I'm planning to put in a build order Saturday and I'm curious what you ended up with. Every pic here looks different, but the video posted in Comment 40 is gorgeous.
So a couple of thoughts here….first, Atlantis is MUCH less green than the video in Post #40 shows. I had a sample made, and it is blue. The pictures of it in the sun are pretty accurate. In the shade there is some tealish tint, but not overly dramatic. Always less green/teal than Snapper Rocks for example.

It seems like a beautiful color, and if I had been able to see it in person I would have seriously considered it. I just couldn’t make myself pull the trigger on such a large purchase (for me) with a color I was afraid I’d regret.

In the end I went with San Marino blue which, while much darker, is a color I have seen and always drooled over. My wife is a bit disappointed, but really if I chose anything other than Twilight Purple she’d have been disappointed anyway. Lol

That said, I hope you get what you want and love the heck out of it!
2022 G80 comp X-drive:San Marino Blue/ Silverstone, 826 bicolor, cf roof; exec pkg; shadow lasers; carbon pack; MSS HAS; spacers (15/12); Burger intakes; Unit17 front lip/CS Style spoiler; TLG flappies; full xpel ppf + 15% tint; AWE switchpath exhaust w/mid-pipes; csl strut brace; Eventuri cf engine cover
Gone: 2020 M340i; 2017 F30 340i; 2008 e92 335
Appreciate 1