Geektechlive
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nws-511 View Post
Good, you've made a decision to order your car. I'm not sure if you've ordered the AWD version(2022 model year) or the 2 Wheel drive (2021 model year) which mine will be.

This is the first BMW car I'll own. I've usually purchased some of the BMW motorcycles in the past. This car is probably going to be the pinnacle (maybe) of 4 wheeled BMW's I'll ever own. Many people I've spoken to have stated you will not regret your decision. We'll see if that holds true, I think it will.

Attached is the spec and what the individualizer shows how my car will be when delivered. You should be careful to recognize what is shown on your computer screen may not be exactly what you'll receive from BMW. I've has past experiences for special ordered vehicles which didn't meet my expectations. That being said, I think my ability to accept something within a certain range of color will be OK.

As a side note, if there should be a 50th anniversary M4 3.0 liter CSL, I'll be trading this in for that particular car. I have no intention of not being able to have at least one ultimate classic car in my life.

I hope you enjoy what you have purchased. I believe I will, and I hope you will as well.

Have fun, and enjoy what you've done. You deserve this !!
I decided on AWD version(2022 model year) M3C. This will be my 10th BMW, My first True M Car and My second PCD delivery. I have been waiting for this M3 for a while and I am buying it and keeping it. since I didn't want to miss out on anything I added most options.
My overall build is as follows:
VBHZ Fiona Red/Black Full Merino Leather
ZDY Driving Assistance Professional Package
ZPK Parking Assistance Package
ZPX Executive Package
1MB M Drive Professional
3MF M Shadowline Lights
453 Front ventilated seats
4MC Carbon Fiber trim
5AZ Icon Adaptive LED Headlights with Laserlight

--
Owner of a 2022 M3 Competition AWD in Individual Voodoo Blue and Fiona Red leather
Appreciate 0