View Single Post
      06-13-2021, 11:26 AM   #22
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyjn7 View Post
You don't have any knowledge, you've mistaken a generic sku for a part number and given a shop has installed 2 of these kits on g80's, provided a quote and are installing them on my car next week i'm not sure what you are trying to prove other than making yourself look like a bit of a dickhead for the sake of posting.
Says the pathetic obtuse individual who hasnt even posted a real G80 with the springs vs his ever growing knowledge of the search engine google.

I dont know you but you definitely dont know me and I post my cars and proof of things vs your lack of education. Others with triple digit IQ's will back me up but in your case, I digress.

Here is the part number per the site and its not Sku LOLOLOL and again I said you can drop a G80 more than .4 inches (which you know well LOLOL) but it will require a G82 spring which was done with your repeated picture posts of a car you dont own.

Read and look very very very carefully- its the official site and it says part number.... read again and again and again

https://www.hrsprings.com/applicatio...s/4/2412/2021/
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 0