No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW iX, Porsche GT4 RS

Garage List
2022 M5 CS  [0.00]
2022 BMW iX  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLF69 View Post
The overall protrait is starting to look better and better, I feel like our own perception of the car (as owners) will spread in the right manner.

I can't wait to put the *Spec Cup2s I have in storage after I go trough the Rs. I think it will become the ultimate BMW driving (auto) machine.
Its back to the autoexpress review by Steve Sutcliffe. The car's one perceived immediate weakness is its steering in relation to the M2 CS and M5 CS. Those cars had software tunes that weighted the steering and gave the perception of steering feel. 230 miles in, the M4 CSL does not have that. If it requires everything be on sport plus + Cup2s, then we'll just have to find that over time. Also means that even in comfort, the M2 CS and M5 CS are getting artificial weighting. The M4 CSL steering on the other hand, is extremely light. Possibly also tuned that way to give the perception of lightness. Coming out of the M2 CS into the CSL, the M2 CS feels like a much heavier beefy car by comparison.

Everything else about the car is a masterpiece. You even quickly realize the gearbox is pretty amazing, it has to be the best ZF Auto implementation so far.
Appreciate 4
PLF693766.00
lovesm3s127.00
manuelf352.00
OwnerF16852.00