Drives: BMW iX, Porsche GT4 RS

Garage List
2022 M5 CS  [0.00]
2022 BMW iX  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWeatherington View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScullyD View Post
Are plenty other versions to come? I think we are getting maybe 2 more special edition M3s. Maybe a M2 but that remains to be seen.

I'd hope there is more to come than that but I'm not so sure. Plus next M4 is an EV.
I would think so as production ends in 27 so plenty of time to do a few more editions.

I wouldn't say that ....there will be a 4door M EV but will it be an m4...thats to be determined. I would say hybrid but a full EV doubtful for the bext gen.

Alot will change between now and 28 and I bet Bmw will do power of choice and give markets options as not everyone will be for ICE or a EV as each market is different and by then many folks in power will change and with that goals.

The EV your referring to is an I4

No I was thinking of this:

https://www.bmwblog.com/2022/08/15/n...w-m3-electric/

The next M5 will still be hybrid. M2 remains ICE until 2030. M3/M4 will give us an M3 CS xdrive and a now rumored special edition in 24/25. The final model years have historically not had an another special edition as the older model wraps up and development focuses on the new model.

BMW is investing a lot on building batteries and Neue Klasse. They will still build ICE for emerging markets and cheaper cars but they are all in EV for premium cars.
Appreciate 0