Vinnrox250
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 23 M3Cx

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalAthlete View Post
He did, he texted me yesterday to let me know he picked it up. Lol. Happy it's ending up in the hands of someone who really loved it at first sight. The blue / tan color combo really stands out and I'm really happy I kept it going with the M4, I get so many compliments on it.

Usually if you see Tartufo at the dealership it's on a black or white car. If the car is Tanzanite it's likely got black or white interior. I will say I'm a bit annoyed that you can't get the black stripe down the seats with Tartufo like you can if you order silverstone or kyalami, but it's still really nice looking.
That is awesome!!! Nice to know it found a good home. And if he is local, may see him at some Cars & Coffee events. But yes, those colors are just a very sophisticated look.

Ya that is very true. Grey or Black cars with black interiors were always my go to, until my truck, which is black ext, and a grey/blue interior; sounds weird, looks good though. Lol. But with these you can get wild. I still went tame with my spec though.

I have seen a few Tanzanite/Silverstones which look clean too! But I think Tartufo is just such a good looking color, just looks rich to me. I almost went that route, but went Dravit/Silverstone and I am very happy, but every time I see Tartufo it tugs at the heartstrings some.

Enjoy the new M4 man! It's beautiful!!