View Single Post
      11-22-2022, 01:29 PM   #11
NorCalAthlete
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '23 M4CX - Tanzanite / Tartufo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnrox250 View Post
You're welcome! And ya, it is cool to see the two, in almost identical specs side by side. I like the Tartufo in the M more than the color in the m440. More muted/luxe, IMO.

Haha, I totally agree, I was looking at m340's and I think that is an amazing car and a great balance but figured you know what, M3 has been my dream car, fortunate enough to do it, so I did it. And the power and Merino Leather alone made it so worth it.

Ha, could not have said that better myself, it is all about wants for sure!!

I wonder if the guy that was into your m440 ended up buying it from the dealer.
He did, he texted me yesterday to let me know he picked it up. Lol. Happy it's ending up in the hands of someone who really loved it at first sight. The blue / tan color combo really stands out and I'm really happy I kept it going with the M4, I get so many compliments on it.

Usually if you see Tartufo at the dealership it's on a black or white car. If the car is Tanzanite it's likely got black or white interior. I will say I'm a bit annoyed that you can't get the black stripe down the seats with Tartufo like you can if you order silverstone or kyalami, but it's still really nice looking.
IG: EmFore_650
Appreciate 0