VN9995
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Convertible and BMW X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGriffindor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VancityG82 View Post
Update: my car was stuck in QC for 6 weeks and then it changed to status 198 aka in Vessel coming to NA status 3 weeks ago. However, its actually stuck in Germany for past 3 weeks still waiting for the stop sales to be fixed. So during 6 weeks of QC stop sales were not fixed and now I am wondering why the car was stuck in 6 weeks in QC. Also this car probably holds the record in this entire G80/G82 forum of how long the car was stuck in Germany after build completion which is almost 10 weeks and counting.

What a total disaster how BMW is managing this order system. I just got a call from SA that although my car has changed its status to 198 “in vessel” stage 3 weeks ago, its actually in 193 stage stuck in Germany port waiting for 2 stop sales to be fixed. How is this even possible? They updated the system to 198 but its actually still in germany stuck at 193 stage.

This car was supposed to be a Week 31 build (early Aug) but the earliest time I might be able to get my hands on is prob Feb 2022. I am seriously considering to cancel the order and look for sth else in stock. Getting sick of this bullshit I have to go through. Status change 198 but actually its in 193? Come on I endured 6 weeks of QC and now you throw this unprofessional and unacceptable dumpster one me?

Wow man that’s so shitty. I have been experiencing the same issues in terms of the relay of communication between my SA, BMW Genius and anyone else related to the customer service side. Nobody during any time has known what’s happening. Genius even basically made up a story for me telling me the car was ready at the port but it actually isn’t and is still in QC where it has been for 1 month now. I get there’s supply chain delays and stuff they can’t control but customer satisfaction and communication is something they can control and its really unacceptable for yourself and i who spent money on a car like this but shit treatment and made up excuses.
I'm in the same frustrating situation. September 14th build and still stuck in 155 QC for 10 weeks. I will be lucky to get it by February and am extremely frustrated. G83, Tanzenite Blue with Kyalami orange carbon bucket seats, carbon exterior pack and fully loaded with every option except Carbon ceramic brakes.
Australia.
Appreciate 0