View Single Post
      07-26-2021, 07:30 AM   #24
LuvMyE92
Occasionally frequent poster
Rep
Drives: CT5V-Blackwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonahk View Post
If you are really worried about your detailer driving your car Id highly recommend taking a picture of your odometer and make sure the shop owner signs off on it.

But honestly if you don't trust your detailer you should go someplace else.
Ditto. You might also explain to the detailer that it's a new car, it is still within the break-in period, and aside from the hidden internal camera, the remote diagnostics that will tell you if anyone is driving the car and of course, the satellite telemetry that will let you know if it is taken off-site, you really don't want anyone driving it, period. If that doesn't work, tell him/her that if anyone does drive it, you will come back and shoot them. Note: this only works in Southern USA states, where we all walked around armed to the teeth and angry about something. j/k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telly9987 View Post
What was the outcome of the "how to download the footage" portion of this thread lol. So now its recorded a clip of X seconds, how do you see it again and how can I get it onto my phone?
There is an option in the "manage recordings" screen to export the video. I presume that it goes to whatever is plugged into the USB port, as I haven't tried it yet.
Past: E24,E28(3),E34,E36,E37,E38(2),E39(4),E46,E89,E92 (obviously),F01,F06,F10,F30,F87,G12,G30(2),G82(2)
Appreciate 0