12-24-2020, 02:35 AM   #141
Scorp!on
Captain
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 G80 MT BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma View Post
Here's a recent M2CS review with manual transmission. They couldn't stop talking about how much more fun the car is with a manual - and I agree!

This is becoming a relic. It's sad the future of sports cars is becoming like an appliance, go fast, less fun.
if it wasn't for the size I already would own a M2CS, lovely and beautiful car and compared to the M3CS and M4CS they at least gave us a MT! I'm sure this car makes LOTS AND LOTS of fun to drive!

anyway, for me it is too small...so I always wanted to go with the M3. Can the G80 be more beautiful? yes, of course the grill is controversial, very controversial (the rest is an eyecatch imo).

So i ended up deciding between the Giulia (this car gets way too less credit, it's a beast) and the G80. IF the Giulia still came with the MT i would have go for it (the facelift version is pretty good, they fixed a few stuff) as I kind of work "for" Alfa Romeo i get a lot of discount.
But I will go for the G80...the ONLY reason ist the MT. That's what I personally want from a car which is meant to be a driver car and I thank BMW with tears in my eyes for bringing this car still with a MT!

altough it could be more beautiful. But I don't mind, i like the car and this MT is going to blast! (and I SO don't care that the AT is faster, it's about fun not about being 0.4 seconds faster).
Appreciate 1
SYT_Shadow11490.00