Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCM4 View Post
I was sold on the +$2550 because I ordered Tartufo, and Tartufo in extended also looks like crap IMO. So admittedly I chose the package for the look, but in reality it adds a lot of leather. My car built to around 93k, and at that number, I want the top interior available. Other people only care about the ride, and the good news there is you really don't need to add any options. But good for us as the buyers we can all select what we want.
Although I ordered my car with every single option, except Carbon buckets, I actually had it appraised, last month, at my friends dealer, and with $26k in options, those options were worth $6k at trade in.

Executive package being worth the most for a rate of return, while the $8,150 carbon ceramic brakes, being worth a measly $106 bump over standard brakes, on KBB.

But there are a few things that make the brakes worth their weight in gold. One, no brake dust, and 2 the rotors and pads will last the life of the car, unless the car is heavily tracked.

And the standard brakes, for people with 13k-15k miles, are getting their rear pads replaced to the tune of $2,000 a shot. Out of the 5 sets that I've heard of needing to be replaced, at that mileage, 2 of the cars needed rear rotors.

Appreciate 1
mathys202.50