View Single Post
      10-01-2022, 12:15 PM   #19
FrozenGT
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2021 Z4 M40i - Lexus NX300 F

They did perform a rip from second gear.

just because something cost more and is prettier to the eye doesn't mean that it's better and this is what Porsche owners need to understand.

If you do research on BMW history and Porsche history, Bmw has been struggling because they do not have a big brother pouring tons of money into research and development like Porsche. Porsche, we're by themselves. They will be behind Bmw at this point.. This is not upset anyone I'm just sharing with you. I predict in the next 6 to 8 years Bmw will pass Porsche if Bmw gets her head back in the game start developing proper road cars and stop trying to cater to all the weirdos who buy $2000 sneakers and throw them in the trash..

I believe that they are seeing the effects of improper leadership in the M-Division and board division with the direction that they have taken. I think that there's going be a big turn around with Bmw and they're going get back to being the ultimate driving machine.

Remember, everything is happening right now at Bmw was voted on years and years ago before they went into production.
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan25118.50