2017 BMW M2  [10.00]
2018 Audi Q2  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhsanU View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
Understood…trying to throw pearls when I can as an uneducated expert! Ha!

Unbelievable. I knew the government traces everything.

I go on youtube just now to watch a random video, and without ever having to search for such things, this comes up on my youtube feed.

Wtf!!! lol

I never searched for m2 on youtube, never searched for S55 or N55. If anything, all i been watching lately was G80 stuff.

And M2 exhaust comparison video pops up on my feed.
lol

Out of the off chance you weren't joking, please don't confuse cookies with the government tracking you. Most browsers, especially Chrome, make money by selling ads to you. Browsers track what you do all across the web to target ads and relevant content to you. By simply typing up M2 exhaust, Google Chrome knows you'd be interested in that video, thus they can get you to click on it and watch ads. If you don't like this kind of behaviour, you can try and limit cookies and/or switch to a browser that limits it, such as Firefox.

Also, the M2 was made with an N55 and the S55. The "competition" model has the S55 and being a twin turbo straight 6 - it just doesn't sound anywhere near as good as the twin scroll, single turbo N55. When it comes to 6 cylinder engines, twin turbo rarely sounds better than a single turbo. There was an F80 by rktunes I believe, that was converted into a single turbo and it sounds badass, just like the old 2JZ and RB26 of yesteryear.
RB26 was twin turbo.
BGM-M3COMP2328.00