View Single Post
      09-25-2020, 01:19 PM   #22
Jacky Treehorn
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW

They had no choice but to be bold and big. Sedans of this type (in the USA) are rare. To survive , it makes sense so they would stay relevant.

The truck size war going on in the USA is insanity. The larger the truck, the bigger your ....manhood must be, and the more popular it is for some American men. I live in Florida....there's no mountains or bad weather/snow. It's not even functional at a certain point. I never even see these people actually hauling "tonnage" either. The truck bed sizes are actually shrinking.

It's uniquely a western phenomenon, especially in America. I think there are some definite insecurities or compensating factors at play. More importantly, something is missing...or lacking...almost like something was taken away or missing from a young age. It's a curious thing that I think has spread like a virus recently that has made sedans and cars irrelevant because they are perceived as only for "sissy men".

Enter the G80/G82. Look at me, don't F with me little man, I'm still here!! This is human nature coming through in cars and trucks!
Appreciate 3
SYT_Shadow11490.00
MDuckie93.00
VetteGuy845.50