View Single Post
      07-13-2022, 12:47 AM   #38
Dougeefresh
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 JB

I sold my E92 a couple of months ago as it was rarely getting used since WFH. Also, decided to consolidate two cars (the other car being an SUV) into one since I and my wife do things together all the time. I knew I was going to miss not having M3 so I looked at several performance SUVs (the usual suspects like X3M, GLC 63, SQ5, etc.) and settled on Macan S. Next GTS allocation is still like a year away and S was available in one month so after much research I figured S is fine for our shared vehicle. I did test drive an older Turbo model and it handled better than I expected for an SUV. I am thinking the 2023 S with PASM and air suspension would handle even better. I think Macan is a great compromise if you will have only one car and need convenience and versatility. On an unrelated note, it was such a turn-off to experience the Porsche elitism by some member in the Macan forum. Anything but Macan GTS is a second class car by some... It's a freaking SUV at the end of the day ffs. Never in my nearly 10 years of time in m3post have I experienced anything like that.
Appreciate 0