View Single Post
      04-30-2022, 01:50 PM   #28
lastsun61
Private
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M3 xDrive

Garage List
I have a 2022 M3 xdrive scheduled for week 24 and 2022 Macan GTS scheduled for June production. Both are still 2022 but I actually want my M3 to be a 2023 and I don't mind paying extra because I want the idrive 8. But for the Macan GTS, I wish it stays at 2022 because nothing really changed and I'll be saving $3000. Both are MSRP so I am debating if I should drop my M3 xDrive allocation if it doesn't convert to MY 2023 and just stick with a Macan GTS. My plan was to take delivery of both and see what I like better but what do you all think?

I test drove the M3 comp RWD and Macan S since I can't find the M3 AWD and Macan GTS in my state. But interested to hear what you think. If I do take both, Macan would replace my truck/family car and M3 will be my daily. At this market, I don't know if giving up an allocation is a good idea because you can flip them for profit especially these two cars are highly sought after. As much as I'd like to give it to other members of this forum, dealerships hate that.
Appreciate 0