View Single Post
      04-26-2022, 09:50 PM   #26
aktif8
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 22 M4c vert

Garage List
Having owned a macan s (racechip gts, awe straight pipes) it's not as crazy as a comparison as it seems. The macan isn't a 911, but handles astonishingly well for what it is. It's a really fun dd. Where the 2 separate is that a macan is fun for a dd, but will never be a car that anyone looks forward to taking out on the weekend as a dedicated fun car. The m3 can live in both classes.

My macan had the highest spec seats, and they were truly excellent. Better than my non buckets. While the handling was incredible (I had 22s on mine, and turn in was razor sharp) you're still aware that you're driving a taller, sizeable vehicle. In the G8x, I'm highly aware that the car's limits are way, way beyond my ability, and I never had that feeling in the Porsche. In this car, even pushing up to the max of my confidence level, the car still feels like it's yawning. It's hard to quantify that feeling, but the G8x is purpose built, and the macan is something from a different class that has had wizardry applied to make it better than one would ever expect. Its amazing for what it is, but the G8x does edge it out in feel.
Appreciate 1
2011ninja3399.00