09-28-2020, 07:09 AM   #13
The English Guy
Private First Class
France
Rep
Drives: F80 MW M3 / Cohiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_WC View Post
Lets take a moment to realize this car design has caused the mods to sticky a troll warning.

Never seen this before.
You are so right.
It's not trolling, its real life people. This car has polarized the community like none before.

We are allowed to express our opinions. If you don't like it then we agree to disagree. Simple as that.

My opinion is that this car's design was marginal / risky at best. I could have grown to love it. Having now been subjected to the M Performance version I have to miss a generation, that's all. That was the deciding factor, ok I'm free to not get those options but I will forever have that image in my mind. I guess it's M2, M5 or other from now because I have always been BMW. I won't leave the brand because of this. I just don't like it and express that.

I just feel it's lost all sense of class, elegance and sophistication with that monstrosity. Tuning at its worst.

Fish & Chip shop rich as they say. You can be rich but that doesn't mean you necessarily have taste. This is a Chinese / Russian vehicle now.

The base car would cost me 152,000 USD. A fool and his money are easily parted. I'm not a fool.

However I do like the heated willy warmer on the M Performance seat. Does it have a massage function as well ?
Attached Images

Appreciate 5
A6bullet337.00
stefan2354.00
SD ///M42992.00
Mr. Hankey1028.50
CityLife197.50