View Single Post
      10-06-2023, 12:22 PM   #21
m4ml
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 M4CX BSM (Xpel Stealth)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerFix View Post
That's so strange , I also have 70% Xpel XR Plus and see perfectly with my polarized sunglasses.

I believe the Lens color and thickness play a factor here (mine are green) . YMMV

Some quick research on the interweb:

Sunglasses with green lenses provide better contrast than gray lenses and transmit color accuracy better than brown lenses and are ideal for both sunny and low-light environments. Perfect for water or field sports, cycling or skiing, green lenses protect and comfort your eyes on foggy, cloudy, or bright, sunny days.
It could be one other thing. Polarized glasses by definition have a direction. Try tilting your head to the side and see if the HUD disappears. When I wear my polarized glasses and tilt my head to the side I can see the HUD, but with my head straight vertical I cannot.
Appreciate 0