View Single Post
      10-25-2021, 10:56 PM   #21
AKTexas
Rep
Drives: Mazda 3

I ordered a *real* stripper. 2 options: ventilated seats and the color. Nothing else, not even CF interior. 2022 xDrive, so 78k with destination fee.

My logic? Well, I'm not turned off by the basic interior—I don't think the aluminum looks cheap and I don't see the point of a leather dashboard (though I don't have anything against people who like those options). I have quite a few overweight friends so I didn't get buckets, and I'm not the kind of guy who wants everybody to stare at the exterior, either. I want a good-looking, comfortable, and powerful daily driver that I can take on weekend trips to rip around curvy Hill Country roads. Also, I live in South Texas, so I need something a bit better than the endless 'stangs, Challengers, and Camaros one sees down here.

Not trying to piss in anyone's cornflakes if they went all $25k on the options train, but it's just not me. Nearly all of my cars have been strippers. Hell, I always say "no" when Burger King asks me if I want cheese on my whopper.
Appreciate 1
bsmf8x778.50