View Single Post
      11-11-2020, 02:22 PM   #1614
flybigjet
Remove Before Flight
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C & Boeing's light twin

So- SCREW SCAMMERS.

My kitty cat died about six weeks ago-- he was pushing 23 years or so.

His playmate (a 9 year-old Russian Blue) has been mopey ever since, they were very, very bonded together.

So, we decided to look for another Russian Blue kitten for him to bond to and play with.

Was looking around the internets, and found someone who had a litter of kittens and had photo's on his website. We decided we liked two of them and started a conversation via email, phone and text. He even sent us a video of the kitten and used my name on it.

You see where this is going, right?

My radar were twitchy, so I did some deep digging, and he's a rip-off artist who's gotten at least several thousand dollars out of people. What type of arse does that over KITTENS? There's a special circle of hell for people like that.

I was going to fly out and pick them up next week, but obviously, that's not going to happen. He's been pimping me lately to send him a "deposit" over Google Pay, Cash App or Zelle-- of course, he doesn't take PayPal.

His physical address is bogus, his phone is probably a burner, and his email is probably a throw-away. I'm going to report him to the Internet Crime Complaint Center, but that'll do bupkis.

So, now I have to research for a kitten that actually exists, and this arse will just go on scamming other people.

I wish I could fry him-- Grr!

At least I figured it out without sending any money (although he's still waiting).

R.
Appreciate 5