Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 6MT

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1L3 View Post
Damn, man... chill. These ain't Huracan STOs. In 10 years almost all of these cars are going to be on their second and third owners, and a third of them will be clapped out with stretched wheels and "stanced".

**Edit: If its sarcasm, I completely missed it. /whoosh**

Damned if you do; damned if you don't around here. Had he put that grill on his Competition with the CSL badge on it, someone would have Sponge Bob'd him with "bUt It AiN't A cSl!". He made an effort to modify the front end (which is bandwagon popular to hate on) and identify it correctly.

OP, nice work. I wish BMW and the third party vendors gave the option of sticking an M3/4 Comp badge in there from their shops. I just bought a carbon fiber one yesterday.... but now I have to deal with it saying Kies Motorsport everywhere.

Like, I paid for this thing fool... you didn't sponsor me....
Idk dude. A Lambo, an M3, a Civic, whatever. If a car is special to the owner, then it’s special.

I couldn’t do the badge like that. My OCD causes a system failure and the screen goes blank. Sounds like the bmw door chime in my head when that happens.

But BMW, in its wisdom, has made the M3 available to everyone, so I have my own to modify how I see fit.

And I see plenty of beautiful E9Xs that are on 2nd and 3rd owners, thank you very much. Some are more expensive than a G8X!
Igor_M52134.00