01-17-2023, 02:39 PM   #11
V1L3
Gibberish Factory
Rep
Drives: 23' IOMG M4CX

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadruple VANOS View Post
Sorry but the execution here is super sloppy and unworthy of the vehicle. If you’re going to attempt this modification, do it right and have a fabricator or competent body shop customize the CSL grill correctly. Can’t believe this vinyl band aid and crooked Competition badge made the front page.
Damn, man... chill. These ain't Huracan STOs. In 10 years almost all of these cars are going to be on their second and third owners, and a third of them will be clapped out with stretched wheels and "stanced".

**Edit: If its sarcasm, I completely missed it. /whoosh**

Damned if you do; damned if you don't around here. Had he put that grill on his Competition with the CSL badge on it, someone would have Sponge Bob'd him with "bUt It AiN't A cSl!". He made an effort to modify the front end (which is bandwagon popular to hate on) and identify it correctly.

OP, nice work. I wish BMW and the third party vendors gave the option of sticking an M3/4 Comp badge in there from their shops. I just bought a carbon fiber one yesterday.... but now I have to deal with it saying Kies Motorsport everywhere.

Like, I paid for this thing fool... you didn't sponsor me....
Appreciate 10