View Single Post
      01-09-2023, 12:19 AM   #19
RSXDC5
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3

Such a miss overall, BMW.

This is the direct result of non automotive enthusiasts running a car company, combined with horrendous design language of late, and an echo chamber environment within the executive branch of bmw ag. What is unfortunate is bmw thinks people want what they are now developing, when in reality the opposite is mostly true. Justification is made by stating that there is always objection to new car models/designs, which fades over time. Now while this can be true, the echo chamber environment I stated now comes into play, and the out of touch exec branch believes they are doing the right thing.

For those reasons, this will continue to remain as a slow motion car brand crash. With each new model being released, they kill themselves a little bit more and more. A full exec-suite/Marketing/Design “talent” flush is needed to right this sinking ship.

For the record, I don’t care if the car is an ICE or EV, both have their benefits and drawbacks.

Truly, I think it might be time to start shorting bmw stock, the downfall has begun, and they’ve done this to themselves.
KoenG1428.50