View Single Post
      12-15-2022, 03:39 PM   #1
proTUNING Freaks
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: powered by bootmod3

Thumbs up bootmod3: S58 CustomROM - MapSwitching, AntiLag, FlexFuel, and others..Now Available!

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
S58 CustomROM support is Now Available !🙌

Over the past year we've worked tirelessly to build significant automation that would allow us to port our CustomROM features across software updates as they get released for vehicles we support. We applied it to the S58 and managed to add support for all 8 S58 software versions including all G8x M3/M4 and G9x X3M/X4M.

FlexFuel, AntiLag, MapSwitching, LiveAdjust Tuning, In-Dash Ethanol Content Check, and close to 5000 tuning tables available in the bm3 Map Editor.

🔸Any new OTS Maps available?
Two new MultiMap OTS maps, Stage 1 and a Stage 2. Each MultiMap contains 4 steering wheel switchable map slots. FlexFuel and Antilag are built into all of them and scale from 0 to 100% ethanol.

🔸Can I get this if my DME is currently LOCKED and requires a FEMTO Unlock?
Yes. You need to purchase a BM3 license, activate your bootmod3 software license, and then send your DME to Femto. We provided Femto with means to load BM3 CustomROM software along with our Transmission Limiter Bypass. Once you get your DME back from Femto, it'll have the BM3 CustomROM on it with their unlock.

🔸Can I get this if my DME is Femto UNLOCKED?
Unfortunately, due to specifics around the Femto unlock, you will need to have your DME resent to Femto for CustomROM software to be applied along side their unlock. Your DME would lose its Femto unlock if we allowed a full flash of the software to be done. If you were to flash the MultiMap without resending it to Femto, you will simply have MultiMap's map1 power available and no CustomROM features.

🔸Do I need to clone my DME for this?
No.

🔸Can I get this if my DME is OBD or Bench unlocked (older X3M/X4M)?
Yes, flash away.

🔸Is there an S58 Flex Fuel hardware kit?
Our S58-specific Flex Fuel kit hardware is on the way so be on the lookout! Any other flex fuel kit based on the off the shelf Zeitronix ECA2 CANBUS controller can also be used. In the meantime, you can use the LiveAdjust screen in the app to scale your ethanol content on demand.

Happy hunting!

#bm3 #bootmod3 #CustomROM #g80m3 #g82m4 #bmwm3 #bmwm4 #m3 #m4 #x3m #x4m #bmwmotorsport #flexfuel #antilag #mapswitching #e85 #ethanol #methanol #s58
Attached Images

Appreciate 16
Sbm007612.50
Devils41259.50
forcefed2439.00
Jeg_e90m3172.00
M_Torx326.50
M3 boi3211.00
dezzracer1173.50
02M3ForMe4255.50
M Division1185.50
Holset266.50