kjx
///M ♥ Recycled Dinosaurs
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, BMW X5 45e

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedster2 View Post
That color combo is stunning! Love everything about it, but the rear wing. Just can't get on it with it or the new M performance exhaust. All that matters is that you like it.
I'm beginning to think that the wing is exactly like the nose. A higher number of people don't like it in renders and photos, but in real life, just about everyone seems to like it a lot. BMW Seattle is going to be ordering more cars with the wing seeing how mine turned out (mine was the first car delivered with it). To me the side skirts and wing were essential to correct some design deficiencies in my eyes. The front splitter and side winglets were nice to have items. I am definitely doing the front splitter. But 50/50 on the winglets right now.