View Single Post
      12-05-2021, 09:57 PM   #854
PNWJeff
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennejp View Post
So mine now shows no recalls and has a “green check” as of Thursday but still a stop sale. I don’t know about anyone else but I’m at my absolute limit waiting 3 months(since the car was at the dealership) with no updates and BMW has no updates at all. Shouldn’t they be calling us letting us know what’s going on buying their 100k dollar car. Crazy I’m having to call weekly and wait on hold for hours etc.
Hey Kennejp, I'm in the same boat as you, but it looks like you've been waiting longer than I have. Mine has been sitting on the lot for 50 days (since Oct 16). Like you, the CA I am working with has had no material updates. I don't necessarily blame the CA, but your right, BMW should be doing something. For several weeks I stopped calling BMW genius as they were providing no details only referring me to the dealership.

This past Thursday I called BMW Genius and raised the issue again and requested to speak with a Manager or have my issues escalated which the gal who I spoke with gladly did. She asked that I give them until this Tuesday to respond back to me. We'll see how that goes. At a minimum, BMW corporate should be communicating with buyers impacted by this. How do they expect to retain business treating buyers like this. Totally unacceptable. In any event, worth giving that approach a shot tomorrow, you never know it could be received. Good Luck.
Appreciate 1
Patton2502939.50