View Single Post
      01-11-2022, 09:43 AM   #14
s58
DROP TABLE EVs;
Rep
Drives: 2023 m3 6MT, 2015 Lexus GX460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdlakersfan View Post
So how do the Navy Fed discount and the $1500 military discount on BMW.com relate? Are they the same discount or are they stackable?
I noticed that like the old Pen Fed, the Navy Fed discount cannot be used if financing w/BMWFS. How about loyalty, is it stackable with $1500 BMW military and/or Navy Fed? Clear as mud, can you educate me please?
I am unsure if they stack. I mentioned the Navy Federal one because it's similar to the PenFed one as they are both through the TrueCar buying service website (PenFed and Navy Federal use this same site, branded for their own bank).

Since I posted the information about the discount it has dropped to $1000.

Attached is a screenshot with some stipulations noted (taken earlier this month, when the discount was $1500). The second screenshot is the printed coupon with slightly different stipulations (difference in around the military relationship requirement).
Attached Images

Join BMWCCA today and become eligible for members only events, discounts, and the new car rebate of up to $1000! Feel free to use me as a referral (with member #553730) which enters me for a performance school day (I should probably be better at driving, anyway).
Appreciate 0