View Single Post
      02-17-2022, 08:31 AM   #44
kikuchi897
Private
Rep
Drives: 13' 135is

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyBrand View Post
So a couple of weeks ago I ordered this exhaust (Full cat back) even with all the negative talk. I saved some serious money from what regular prices are now as it was on sale and I knew I was taking a chance but I gotta admit now that this thread has resurfaced with more bad reviews I am fearful of what's to come? It does maybe appear on some of there pics from there website that maybe they've added a flex pipe to the midpipe? Some pics have it and some don't. The titanium does and the stainless has some with and some without. Maybe this will change the tide some if they all come with that now but who knows if they will retrofit existing pipes already made? I don't know man but I just don't want any headaches. Guess when I receive it in a few weeks hopefully I won't. Definitely update the thread with my experience.
Here's the final outcome of what I had to add to get flanges to line up properly while also having to cut the mount and move it so it wasn't pulling the bolt at an angle…

Hope you don't have this issue, it was a massive headache. Yes, I even tried to put my stock downpipes in to see if it was that too.

Ended up having to spend $800 for three shops to look at it until a solution came of it. All I'll say is skip to a shop that can weld if you have issues installing, chances are it's not alignment issues like they claim… it's just not the correct length or the flange isn't at the right angle.
Attached Images

LuckyBrand1314.00