Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 G80 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1fan107 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan4evr View Post
I totally agree. I have even thought about switching to M5 comp at some point, however, I'm willing to wait on the M3. This is the very first time I have ordered a car to my exact standards and have spec'ed it as puristic (not sure this is even a word) as possible. This car has got a sentimental value for me at this point.

Story time; my uncle who I was very close to was in his final days (a very aggressive case of multiple myeloma) when I decided to get the new M3. Three days after he passed away (I stayed with him till he took his last breaths, which changes your view about life and is very humbling) I went in and ordered the car, which took a lot of negotiating, and got the build number that same day.

I apologize for the long response.
That's a great story. Thank you for sharing it. "Life is short. Buy the tickets." In other words, I think finding happiness is the point to life. Sorry to be existential, but that's the same reason I'm getting this car.
Exactly!! Thank you for reading my long winded response but you're spot on. My reasoning is exactly the same as yours.
Appreciate 1