Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 G80 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKParris View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan4evr View Post
I'll be back from a short vacay tomorrow and plan to go to the dealership and talk to them. I just got off the phone with Genius and got the same exact timeline as you. Mine got to the port on the 6th and a "work order" was submitted on the 8th to take care of the audio module (she called it RAM). I will not take their word seriously about the 10th at all. I'm preparing for a multiple week wait. In all honesty, I'm not gonna go crazy over it since I have no control. Also, I've noticed the more I submerge myself with anticipation and think about it too much, the more the excitement wears off, so I'm just gonna sit back and see what happens. Atleast we have our car ordered and it exists. There are so many people still waiting for the allocation.
I am just going to be pissed because there are going to be a bunch of MY22 cars getting delivered before my 21 does. There goes $5K in depreciation on day 1.
I totally agree. I have even thought about switching to M5 comp at some point, however, I'm willing to wait on the M3. This is the very first time I have ordered a car to my exact standards and have spec'ed it as puristic (not sure this is even a word) as possible. This car has got a sentimental value for me at this point.

Story time; my uncle who I was very close to was in his final days (a very aggressive case of multiple myeloma) when I decided to get the new M3. Three days after he passed away (I stayed with him till he took his last breaths, which changes your view about life and is very humbling) I went in and ordered the car, which took a lot of negotiating, and got the build number that same day.

I apologize for the long response.
Appreciate 5