Australia
Rep
Drives: G81 M3 Touring (Frozen Black)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4awd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaalrasha View Post
Every new M3 car launch had people being skeptical... people who didn't like the car when it was first shown / announced and everything ... happens all the time.

While i remember people not liking the new car before, it's the first time so many people actually really still hates it... And the monkey marketing around doesn't help either... I think it's pretty clear BMW is trying to change its target consumers. While i know tones of doctor / dentists / layers buying a sleek F82 with m performance parts, mainly just for show, these guys for sure ain't gonna take and G80 / 82 with performance part, they would look like ricer boys.
Nah man. I was considering keeping my e92 until I saw the M4 concept. There was no doubt about the looks. Turbos yes but not the look.
Agreed. I can't ever recall people complaining about the look and styling of a M3 before.

Don't think it happens for ferraris, porsches and lambos each time they release a car and their sales keep going up. BMW leadership must think they know something the rest of the industry doesn't. I hope they are right.
Appreciate 2
KoenG1428.50
stein_325i25083.00