View Single Post
      04-22-2022, 10:54 AM   #12
LSP
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche9114S, VolXC90T8, BMWX5

Sorry for going MIA after pick-up. Between the snow and rain and work I've had limited seat time and sunshine to take pics. That was a not-so-fun first drive from the dealer on summer tires in a freak snowstorm! The car was clean for around 3 seconds.
First impressions were best summed up by my wife, "It drives a lot more like our 911 than I expected!" Still getting use to it myself, but I agree with my wife's initial comparison. We are both drivers (the M3 is actually her primary car) and we're not overly concerned about the aesthetics (as is obvious from the dirty car pics) but more driving dynamics. Our Volvo is the family hauler and I describe it as a very capable but comfortable sofa (unfortunately the x7 was not out in 2017 when we got it).
The M is a fun, useable car...we picked up our daughter and her BF from the airport...can't really do that in the 911. The 911 still feels more 'tossable' but perhaps as I get more comfortable with the M and its weight, that gap will shrink.
I was expecting big things from the M3 based on all I've read on this great forum and also read/saw online...and the car does not disappoint. It is very easy to get comfortable with after a short while in terms of driving. However, all the settings will take some time to honed in.
I've made one small exterior mod...who can spot it?
For those of you who take hi res pictures and can't stand the look of dirt on cars, sorry for the pics.
Attached Images

Last edited by LSP; 04-22-2022 at 11:36 AM..
Appreciate 3