Quote:
Originally Posted by dct203 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veliona Vollerei View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Why do people feel the need to fight for them? Both of these cars are my childhood dream since B5 vs E46 times. I enjoy every generations of them EXCEPT F80. This is also why I enjoy Audi and BMW at the same time. My guess, by the time we get G99 M5 Touring and RS6 Performance (C8), everyone will fight about them. For me, I'll be watching the cars look and feel improved over the before.
Man I cannot wait for the RS7 performance. I will definitely be picking one up. The underwhelming performance of the current C8 is why I went ahead with a g82 instead, since Audi usually takes a few years for some reason to release the performance variant.
At least it will keep the V8 unlike the recently revealed C63!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Why do people feel the need to fight for them? Both of these cars are my childhood dream since B5 vs E46 times. I enjoy every generations of them EXCEPT F80. This is also why I enjoy Audi and BMW at the same time. My guess, by the time we get G99 M5 Touring and RS6 Performance (C8), everyone will fight about them. For me, I'll be watching the cars look and feel improved over the before.
Man I cannot wait for the RS7 performance. I will definitely be picking one up. The underwhelming performance of the current C8 is why I went ahead with a g82 instead, since Audi usually takes a few years for some reason to release the performance variant.
At least it will keep the V8 unlike the recently revealed C63!

Thankfully. Absolutely hate the way Mercedes is going in general. To me they all look the same unless you get up close, whether it's a base c class or a fully loaded e63s. Crazy!
Couldn't agree more with this statement. Spot on.
Appreciate 1
T0RM3NT3546.00