01-11-2022, 07:52 AM   #16
ROBERT1183
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M3 DRAVIT GREY 6SPEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_travers View Post
Damn, I sort of wish I didn't see this thread. I had no idea Chalk was an option!

Porsche's Chalk color was the big motivator for me choosing Brooklyn Grey. It felt reasonably close but also just a great color on its own. Recently at Laguna Seca I saw a Fashion Grey M5 and loved the look, but it felt a tad too warm (or something) compared to Brooklyn Grey or Chalk.

I had to Google BMW individual and found a site that allows you to use the visualizer. That site (https://www.bmw-m.com) does a fairly horrible job of rendering Brooklyn Grey so it's hard to tell how Fashion Grey or Chalk will look, though I'll say the Fashion Grey render seemed pretty close.

I was fortunate to take delivery in August for my xDrive, so maybe Individual would have been a non-option given my impatience. But good to know it's an available color option.
There should be a post on here from Autocouture for a fashion grey G80 with Fiona Red interior. Its also on their instagram. I got to see the car in person while I was picking up mine after I had the suspension done. Its a pretty cool combo.
Appreciate 1
Limegrntaln13521.00