Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagofan00 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TargaM2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagofan00 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TargaM2 View Post
As I said & continue to stand by, this is NOT a 750k car, I bet it sells for more like 250k, which is basically all it's worth (& that's simply due to the labor costs).
It's been reported by many different sources to be €750k and BMW has also confirmed that all 50 allocations are already sold and spoken for.
So what ! I've read that too. How about some facts. How much actually is it ?
Ah, you are one of those "fake news" guys. Ok, got it.
Ah, so your one of those gullible uneducated fools that believes every rumor he hears & simply re states it as he can't think for himself guys, OK, got it.
If you want to carry on with that type of shit instead of talking about the car (which is what matters here) I can play that pathetic game too.

All this because the car didn't meet YOUR expectations of what it should have been or what it should cost.

Just admit the car isn't for you, you can't afford it, and move on.
Actually no, the car doesn't meet BMW' expectations as to what they were going to build.

No I can't afford it (is that meant to be an insult? If so can you?). Nobody cares. We are here to talk about the car !

I'm disappointed that BMW didn't build what they marketed as are many others.

Why fanboys like you feel the need to defend a car company so steadfastly that doesn't give a shit what you or I think is beyond me.
I thought this was a car forum not bloody Facebook.