Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagofan00 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbanga View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashokgogs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbanga View Post
Ordered a '22 G82 and i wanted these so bad but BMW does not have the parts to produce these. Hopefully they can be added on later.
I would double check with your dealer. I have a 2022 G80 on order and was able to option them. For '22, they are no longer part of the executive package and are a standalone option denoted by code "5AZ." Cost is $1,000.
Yep, I just placed my order on the 12th and that's what I was told. Did you place your order before that?
My spec was put in on the 13th of this month and I have the laser lights optioned on my G80.

Since the M3 and M4 is produced in different locations that could be the issue for you not being able to option them currently. Could be a more severe part shortage in one factory versus the other.
I will get a M3 if it means I can get laser lights lol. Thanks for providing that info. I'll reach out to my dealer.
Keep in mind that M3 and M4 allocations are different and not interchangeable so your dealership may not have any open M3 allocations at the moment. Still worth reaching out to them if you are serious about switching the type of vehicle you buy just to get different headlights.
I am aware. I'm indifferent between picking the M3/M4. But if I'm missing out on something that makes the car looks so much better, especially at that price point, it's worth it to re-consider my choices, in my opinion. The regular headlights already don't look & perform that well and 5 years from now, they'll be a complete joke.